Thursday, February 23, 2012

He-Man And The Masters Of The Universe According To Chris Bores

It's no secret that I love 80's cartoons and while Transformers will always be king of the heap in my mind, I can't help but gush anytime He-Man comes into the conversation!  He's become a joke to some, a cherished childhood memory to others, and a personal hero to the true fans of The Masters Of The Universe!  As such I try to post He-Man related topics wherever I can find them.  And speaking of which, let's talk about the Irate Gamer.

Over the years Chris Bores has had his fair share of bashing and I'd be remiss in saying that not all of it was ill deserved.  But he is an entertainer and he's not a bad one in his own right.  Recently I came across a video where he reviewed the Masters of the Universe video games for the Atari 2600 and Intellivsion.

It's a decent video, short and sweet, with some nice screen shots of the game play.  Definitely worth checking out for video game fans and He-Man-aholics like myself.  Check it out and if you enjoy it, give Mr. Bores own youtube channel a gander.  You might just like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment