Friday, December 16, 2011

Moving Day!

Long ago in ages past, I blogged upon the fertile fields of wordpress.com, a lush and righteous domain, but dark powers have assailed it and options and features I once used to bring you unique perspectives and curiosities galore have faded and lingered into the nothingness of foul updates that limited my abilities.

So now I, your Lone Fan ever Crying In The Wilderness of the web have moved on to more fertile pastures!  Here and here alone you will find comforts gross and grand ranging from vhs obsession, video game commentary, Comic Book lore and science fiction, fantasy, and horror news that will send your hearts aquiver!

A new age dawns for both myself and blogspot.com as we enter into a union from which no man dare turn away!  LET THE RANTING BEGIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment