Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Great Zombies! Great Britian! Great News: Updates Coming Soon!!!

Let's face it.  The updates on this blog have been deader than the Tar Man lately!


(Why is the Tar Man British?  Because I was bored, that's why!)

However, like Colin Clive before me, it's time to rave like a looney and announce "It's Alive!  It's Alive!"  New updates will be coming soon, both here and to our new sister blog The Derpy Project!

Beginning tomorrow I'll be spending the next week reposting all the archived blogs from my old wordpress account!  Following that I'll be back with more news, musings, alerts, reviews, and so forth.  I appreciate everyone who's continued to check my blog and I'm sorry it's been so long since our last update.  I'm afraid that my health, my job, and life in general has been overwhelming me lately, but fear not!  The geek chic shall repeat!!!

And it all starts ... tomorrow!!!  Mwahahahahaha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment